Tuesday, February 6, 2024

9 days until South Carolina...

 In 9 days, my classmates, professor, and I will be traveling up to South Carolina and work/intern in presidential campaigning offices! I am really looking forward to this very fruitful experience and hoping to help out as much as I can and gain valuable insight throughout my internship on the science and processes of campaigning within a presidential election. I know that this is going to be such a fun and educative trip for all of us πŸ’— 

We will be in SC for about 8 whole days, with 2 days of travel to and from USFSP (by van)! This trip will be the longest I've ever stayed away from home, so I'm also hoping I don't get homesick. Although, I doubt I will have time to be homesick; my professor has been doing all she can on making this internship as busy and as extensive as possible. As exhausted as I will be, I am still going to call my loved ones every night to reassure them I'm alive and well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The SC State House